I went from 0 subscribers to making over $100,000 from YouTube in under a year, all while working full-time as a lawyer. I know you’re already juggling a million things, so it is my mission to teach busy professionals like yourself to master YouTube so you can accomplish your goals, whether it’s growing an audience, having an impact, sharing your passion, gaining credibility, generating leads or creating additional income.
– Abel, Student Loan Planner
– Eunice, Owner of Tax Planning and Accounting Firm
– Cam, Commodity Trader (“Black Swan Financial”)
– Catarina, Business Coach
– Emily, IT Professional and Group Fitness Trainer (“Watch Em Go”)
– Claudia, Career Coach
I would have laughed if you told me I would be on YouTube. Here’s what I would have told you:
1. I don’t have the time for YouTube! YouTube seems so time-consuming. There’s no way I can find the time to do it.
2. I don’t know anything about editing or what camera or equipment I need! I’m the least tech-savvy person. I also don’t know anything about social media–I mean, I went 3 years without posting a single Instagram photo!
3. I lack the confidence. I’m not good on camera, I’m shy and have always been TERRIFIED of public speaking and I mess up my words a lot. People will laugh at me! I’m going to end up embarrassing myself. I’m scared. I just don’t have that “YouTube personality’. My anxiety just wouldn’t allow it.
4. I doubt anyone would want to watch me. I love talking about personal finance, but it’s not like I’m an ‘expert’ or have a finance degree… who would want to watch me?
I even opened up to Business Insider recently about some of these fears I had.
Despite all of the fear and hesitation and doubt, I somehow convinced myself to post the first YouTube video.
As a lawyer, I help well-known YouTubers negotiate 6-figure sponsorship deals. With the course, you’re getting practical tips for how you can find sponsors and negotiate sponsored videos, so you can actually make what you’re worth.
You’ll receive immediate access to the entire course, so you can go at your own pace